margin-top: 30px

God Spot
This Christian Resource Blog has been created by a group of friends from around the world. Our purpose is to provide links to useful resources, some commentary on topical or doctrinal issues, a place where anyone can come with questions and a means whereby we can share our faith. And above all, to grow and encourage each other. As Christians, we believe we bear God's image in this world, and seek to glorify God's name in this endeavour. Any Christian who wants to join with us is very welcome!
.

Friday, May 07, 2004

Salvation 

That was very nice about salvation. Yes, I had a time where I knew instant salvation...... and it is an ongoing thing as well. I know I feel saved and that I am saved... but yes (big big sigh) I do NOT always act becomingly for our Lord and Saviour.

I know that when I sin in some way (knowingly) that I walk round with a long face and feel worse and worse, until I remember that I need to repent and a fresh peace comes over me. I feel uplifted again! Thank God for this!

Well, Friday evening here and I need to go and sort my family out. Hope to go out to a restaurant with some good friends this evening..... but a mother can't do that without much organisation first!!!!!!!!

Gotta go organise........

# posted by Caroline @ 4:47 pm

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment
<< That's it! But checkout the Archives for more...
This page is powered by Blogger. Site Meter