margin-top: 30px

God Spot
This Christian Resource Blog has been created by a group of friends from around the world. Our purpose is to provide links to useful resources, some commentary on topical or doctrinal issues, a place where anyone can come with questions and a means whereby we can share our faith. And above all, to grow and encourage each other. As Christians, we believe we bear God's image in this world, and seek to glorify God's name in this endeavour. Any Christian who wants to join with us is very welcome!
.

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Complete Dedication and Commitment 

Last night I went for a walk, and this is how the conversation (or
part thereof!) between Jesus and myself went. I felt the strong
prompting to mention it here this morning:



(Carol speaking)
I spoke to Him, feeling very happy indeed with the relationship I now
have with Him ....

"Jesus, the more I listen and talk with you, the more pleasure I get,
surpassing all other pleasure possible. This makes me want all the
more to help pass your love to others ... but it is a little hard
sometimes to remain dedicated and committed."




His answer was slightly chastening, but profound:



"Carol! I am TOTALLY dedicated and committed to YOU! ALL THE
TIME!! Thats what EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING is all
about ...... commitment and dedication. The bottom line is LOVE!
GOD IS LOVE!. Love is kind, strong, faithful (committed!) and
loyal. Carol, if you truly love with MY LOVE you will be
totally dedicated and committed to the wellbeing of everyone all the
time!!!!!"




Not a wasted word there, eh!!!!!!!
I adore the way He personalises it and uses ones name!

# posted by Caroline @ 8:38 am

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment
<< That's it! But checkout the Archives for more...
This page is powered by Blogger. Site Meter